Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Summer in Space


The galaxy trend and the mustache trend are two of the best trends from 2012-2013. Isn't it so fun to match your accessories with the prints on your graphic tee/tank? This is what I decided to do today to match my wayfarers with my shades and mustache tank. Thank you to one of my closest friends Trix Lee for giving me these Ray-Ban Wayfarers! The galaxy prints has been one of my favorite trends from 2012-2013. It is currently rocking this summer with the bright multi colors. The galaxy print body con skirts, high low skirts, dresses and chiffon tops are looking great too.

I got these galaxy leggings at Market! Market! (Fashion Market) for only PHP 100 at the section where they sell super cool printed leggings across Androgyne Manila. I paired it with my Mustache and wayfarers tank top I got at Greenhills Tiangge at a buy one take one promotion for only PHP 150.  These clothes are pretty good quality! So Greenhills and Market! Market! are the places to shop for clothes that are very cheap and strong quality. I also have a pair of shorts from there that are already 3 years old.  I am wearing my favorite pair of shoes from DAS (Warning these shoes can kill). They now have their own online store, www.dasmyshoes.ph. They have the most unusual and artistic shoes ever.

Now for the beauty tip, why not have your eye shadow the same color as the galaxy prints? Just keep adding layers of colors. Watch Michelle Phan's Youtube channel to see how she makes her eyes colorful. Try Checking out Wet Seal for the specific galactic glam items! http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/category.jsp?categoryId=1659


XOXO,

Monica JL Seet
"Your Fashion shows your identity"
"Its how you love to style yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment