Monday, April 15, 2013

Rocking in the playful sun with Guns N Roses (One of my Spring/summer 2013 looks)


Here is my second Guns N Roses look. As much as I love them and their rock music, I decided to pair this tee from Androgyne Manila (PHP 280 on sale) with this new Striped shorts and a blazer along with stockings. Rock music has always been my type since I was 12 and these stripes are seriously adding a lot of edginess this spring as mentioned in my article about the Mango Spring 2013 collection. I am planning to get a pair of skinny jeans with vertical stripes. I thought those make anyone stand out without trying too hard. This whole outfit made my day happy pairing it with this bright yellow blazer from Forever New (SGD$35) to stick with the summer neon. Mixing and matching the same fashion pieces that anyone may have seen before will make the outfit look very different. Just don't match it with the same accessories or bottoms. Even vertical stripes stockings, dresses and leggings are rocking the house with celebrities. i.e K-pop girl groups and Miley Cyrus. She's pulling it off quite well.

. This outfit is typically what K-Pop girls wear and Korean celebrities have such awesome sense of style. I will always love Korean fashion and would love to shop there one day! You can get such affordable ones at Forever 21 .http://www.hikoreanfashion.com/kpop/heading-abroad-in-korean-celebrity-style/

Right here I am wearing vertical striped shorts from Greenhills Tiangge, I got for only PHP 200. The smaller your size is, the cheaper it is at that particular shorts section. I paired it with my studded rocker belt that you can always get at Hot Topic and these black stockings I got at Forever 21 for only PHP 199 on sale.



Courtesy of Skullspiration.com


I newly bought this Skull cuff bracelet from Eastwood Mall (Tiangge tent) when I was with my friend. The deals are pretty good there when it comes to accessories. Alexander McQueen was the one who started the skulls. Then they became popular along with the studs trend. Alexander McQueen is one of my favorite fashion designers.  His collections are always so artistic. He even graduated from one of my dream schools, Central Saint Martins. You can see his skull prints/studs creations above. I also am in love with the skull clutch bags. I would love to own one!
This wrap around bracelet is from the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Clark, Pampanga for only PHP 80.  

The camera necklace I am wearing is from one of the stalls at Harajuku, Tokyo, Japan for only a few Yen. You can get cheap and cute accessories from there. That is one of my favorite fashion destinations. I matched it with this red camera ring today from Market! Market! for only PHP 100. It is really fun to wear almost all kinds of accessories. Even making your own can be fun too.

Keep Rocking This Summer!,                                                                                                       Monica Jin Li Seet (Candyica)                                                                                                     "Your own style, Your own identity"

1 comment:

  1. Cut framed the side task Slash's Snakepit and in 1996 he left Guns N' Roses and helped to establish the supergroup Velvet Revolver, which restored him as a standard entertainer in the mid to late 2000s. ... He got back to Guns N' Roses in 2016.

    ReplyDelete