Sunday, April 14, 2013

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2013 is coming soon!


Hey guys,

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2013 is coming this May. I really can't wait to see what will be in the designer collections. Filipino Designers are insanely good. We are starting to have it all now! I shall say again, "Its More Fun In the Philippines" and its making me proud to be half Pinay half Chinese-Singaporean!
I enjoyed attending the Spring/Summer 2013 shows back in October. The music was good and the lighting was awesome. So I really cannot wait to see what will be in the Holiday 2013 shows. I always enjoy going to fashion events and store openings. Hmmm..... since Ive youtubed the fall/winter 2013 shows of Chanel, Dior and YSL, Im guessing lots of leather, houndstooth, chains, studs and dark colors??? Well, I shall see for myself at the actual shows!
And also if you are interested in modeling for any of these shows, look on the left for casting. (Guys and Girls) Why not go for it, if you have the required hight and a lot of experiences in runway modeling? As for me I do not have those, so I can't try out. But I just love looking at the way the models walk and the designer dresses being worn by them. So chic and graceful as always!
Subscribe to Philippine fashion Week Live for more news and updates!

-Monica Seet (Candyica)
Your style, your own identity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment