Thursday, April 18, 2013

Best Dressed at Coachella 2013


 I received an email from Teen VOGUE just recently and I was looking through the slide show of best dressed celebrities from the recent Coachella music festival weekend in Southern California.  Almost all of these pictures are from the Teen VOGUE slide show. There were such great Boho chic styles worn by celebrities. I am loving all of these outfits here, boho and edgy at the same time. One of my favorite trends are the flower crown and how they turned it into an elastic headband.  They will look great with edgy outfits too.
The flower crown and elastic headbands can also be part of an outdoor event fashion tip. I love wearing hair accessories in the outdoors to prevent my hair from flying into my face. Way below, I am wearing a flower chain head wrap from Forever 21 that was only PHP 300. I would've worn it to the Coachella Music Festival if I had the chance to go, but I can't while I live in the Philippines. I love Anna Sophia Robb's sun flower elastic above. Its just too pretty. I also like Lucy Hale's hat and backpack. It may be important to wear a hat outside due to the heat.
A sundress or a graphic tee and shorts would look nice in the outdoors. For footwear, I think gladiator sandals, or combat boots are going to be totally chic.

Keep styling while enjoying music!,

Monica Jin Li Seet (Candyica)
"Your Style, Your own identity"








No comments:

Post a Comment