Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tribal Princess in the summer


It was a hot day today at Bonifacio High Street when I had to do a photography project. Credit to my model for the day, Alyssa Leilani! You have been a big help and you pose very nicely. Stay tuned for the fashion photography pictures I took of her.  To be able to work I decided to throw on this comfortable tribal boho outfit. This is one tip on how to be comfortable and look chic at the same time.  I decided to wear a neon aztec bib necklace to stay in with summer 2013. Store window displays are full of neon.This outfit would be great to wear to a music festival as well, especially the Coachella Playlist in California. Bohemian looks has been a great trend at music festivals these days. Boho does not really go out of fashion. It will look chic forever. The boho look originated in the 70's with the hippie headbands, florals and the dyes. 




These studded gladiator sandals are from LYN outlet for only PHP595 , as shown before. 
             This Fringe hobo bag below is from Market! Market! (Fashion Market!) for only PHP 400.

 In these two pictures of me, I am wearing round shades from Charles & Keith Outlet in Singapore. This tribal print top is from Forever 21 boutique for only USD$ 14.
I got this neon aztec bib necklace for only PHP 300 at Market! Market! (Fashion Market).
The grey high low skirt I am wearing below is from ZARA on sale for only PHP995.

Hope you enjoyed my comfortable boho look.
Stay styling and keep comfy this playful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment