Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A simple but edgy look


(c) 2012 Nina Villanueva Photography


This is one way to dress up simply and edgy at the same time. These pictures of me were taken back in September before I found out how to create a fashion blog. Credits to the talented 21-year old photographer Nina Villanueva. She was the one who also did my hair and make-up.
This is also another way to dress comfortably if its hot and if you need to move around.
Here I am wearing a studded block letter top from Forever 21 I bought for only USD$9.90.
I am wearing an ordinary grey body con skirt from Market! Market!(Fashion Market) I got for only PHP150. I would suggest getting clothes that cheap if they are just solid colored and ordinary.
This chain necklace was given to me as a gift from M{phosis. It is the best Singaporean brand that is internationally successful.  I matched it with a studded stretch bracelet from K8 Los Angeles stall, Power Plant Mall for only PHP 200.
These fashion pieces I am wearing will be timeless and never out of style, while black and white will always go with anything. Modeling in front of the camera can be fun too but it also gets tiering towards the end.
XoXo,


No comments:

Post a Comment