Friday, March 1, 2013

Harper's Bazaar

 Styling is a form of art, in a way that it can be used to express yourself. I decided to wear my favorite shirt today, which is this Harpers Bazaar top. Harper's Bazaar has always been my 2nd favorite high end fashion magazine, next to VOGUE. Even though they are rivals,  These magazines has been on going for many years. 


I got this Harpers Bazaar mirror graphic tee from Forever 21 for only USD$9.90 on sale at Fashion Island, Orange County, CA.
This plain grey body con skirt is from Market! Market!, Philippines (Fashion Market Tiangge) for only PHP 150. 
I got these zebra print stockings from a street store in Taipei, Taiwan at a cheap price. They are very well known for their unique stockings.
My favorite spiked collar necklace is from a store called Trunk Show in Power Plant Mall, Philippines for only PHP 400. I love their necklaces and other accessories.
I am wearing a Fedora hat from People Are People (A local store in the Philippines).
My ankle wedged booties are from Payless Shoe Source for only PHP 1,600. You can get comfortable and affordable shoes their.

I hope you all style in a form of art!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete