Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Casual Summer

Hey Fashionistas,
Welcome to my casual summer look 2! Since I had a lot of work in school today, I decided to be very comfortable and casual. This outfit is very suitable if its very hot and it has been hot here in Manila, Philippines these days. I would also wear this outfit to an outdoor event. Studded Gladiator sandals are back in style, they were popular back in 2009. 


This chiffon top is from ZARA in Milan, Italy. ZARA is cheap in Europe when it goes on sale in July. Especially Milan has one of the best designs.

I got this tribal print body con skirt from Shana in Singapore for only SGD$ 19.90. Spanish clothing lines are hot and affordable these days. 

This feather headpiece I decided to pair with my simple outfit was a gift from my cousin, its from a local accessory store in Singapore called Chomel.I decided to add this headband in order to not look too plain.
I am wearing studded Gladiator sandals from an outlet store in Nuvali, Laguna. They were only PHP 595, the brand is LYN. It is one of the best Italian brands. Italian designs are the best with fashion, architecture and interior. 
If you want to be fashionable and stand out in the summer, don't add layers of clothes or don't cover fully. I would suggest a cute sundress with a jacket and heels for indoors or a really cute chiffon top with shorts and sandals for the outdoors. I wouldn't recommend jeans due to the heat, stockings will be better while they are thinner.

Hope you all enjoyed my second summer look!

-Monica Seet

No comments:

Post a Comment