Thursday, January 17, 2013

Out in the Cold



I paired it with a tiger buckled belt, I bought at H&M in Singapore on sale for only $SGD 5. My thick studded bracelet is from Mango for only $9 on sale.
I am wearing snake print Tights from Terranova. I got them on sale for only PHP 200. The clothes there are pretty affordable and good qualified. Italian designer stores  always have really beastly designs. I am wearing leather boots I bought at Clarks for about $89. 

-XOXO,
Monica JLL Seet

 It has been quite cold here in Manila, Philippines. So I have to cover up now a days. Here I am wearing a sweater dress given by my Aunt last last Christmas. My houndstooth scarf is given by my other aunt in the USA. I am wearing a beret from Surplus Shop, in which I only got it for PHP 100. 



No comments:

Post a Comment