Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Floppy Hats(2013 trend)

I took theses photos at  Philippine Fashion Week, Spring Summer 2013. This was the show for designer, Jun Jun Cambre. What a great night! I can see that the floppy hat really does match with the dotted dress, by Jun Jun Cambe. Your one of the greatest designers here in the Philippines. I just love going to fashion shows.

The floppy hat inspired by beach hats are one of the fads to watch out for in 2013. These are also worn as part of a British tradition at tea parties or at weddings. H&M has the really cute and not so pricey ones and so does Forever 21.
Since we do not have H&M here in the Philippines, I will get one at Ralph Lauren when I go to the USA this summer. I also plan to get the bowler hat from Forever 21 here in the Philippines.

-Monica JLL Seet! (Candyica)


No comments:

Post a Comment