Wednesday, January 16, 2013

City Girl




I was at Orchard Road, Singapore that day when I shopped. Heres one of my personal street styles. This was a comfortable outfit to move around in since it was alot of walking. If you wanna throw on some heels while your walking alot, I would suggest two inch heels with a really soft cushion. I decided to put this outfit together because Im a Starbucks lover. 
I got this head at at Forever 21 for only PHP 175. My Collar Necklace was from Trunk Show at Power Plant Mall for PHP 400.I got my Starbucks T-shirt at Greenhills Tiangge area for only PHP 200. My short Sleeved leopard print cardigan is from Wet Seal for only about $9.90. I got my velvet leggings at The Ramp Crossings, Glorietta for PHP 700. My heeled Oxfords are from Kenneth Cole Reaction for only about PHP 2,100. They really feel like your walking on flats. I got my baby pink Longchamp bag at a department store in Barcelona, Spain for only 30 Euros. These leather bags are super convenient for school and traveling. 

-Monica JLL Seet
(Candyica)

No comments:

Post a Comment