Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Bake me some gorgeous cupcakes


Who doesn't love cupcakes? They are my most favorite YOLO meal's of the week especially red velvet ones with raspberries on top. Well, I have decided to go all kawaii at work with many cupcakes and pairing them with my overalls since I haven't really had this style. Kawaii is in this Spring/Summer as seen in the funky high end brand, Moschino and H&M has many inspirations from them especially with the Barbie graphic tees.


This geometric necklace is from H&M that was only S$ 19.90. It is one of the jewelry pieces I don't mind spending that much on due to the work of art.

My 3-D cupcake pullover was bought from the app Carousell for only S$ 12. I thought it was insanely good for a 3-D fashion item. 

My overalls are from Elle outlet when I was in Johor Bahru last term break. As Ive converted MYR to SGD, it only costed about S$ 29. 






































Have a Kawaii summer!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment