Saturday, January 3, 2015

More money for the New year?


Planning to save more cash as a New Years Resolution? It is something I plan to do and not use shopping as a therapy too much. I will just concentrate on my studies more and fitness, while those are necessities in life and I will also eat more clean to feel better.  Im still keeping up with the New Years theme while its still early January and Fall/Winter trends last until February.   I wonder what all your resolutions are?


This fringed cardigan here is from H&M on sale for only SGD$ 10.   

My 1 Dollar tee is from H&M that I bought sometime ago. It is now SGD$ 7. 

This matching ring is from M{Phosis that was only SGD$ 1.50. 

I got this graphic skirt at a quirky store in Bugis Street for only SGD$ 15 on sale. My buckle shoes are from New Look for only SGD$ 29.90. 


Spice up the start of 2015!,

MONICHIC


No comments:

Post a Comment