Wednesday, November 26, 2014

NYC. LA


I love NYC and LA for the fashion! I need to seriously bundle up in my classes nowadays, its cold in the classrooms and rainy at the same time. Its always something to expect in December that you already have to put your summer wardrobe aside and say hello to the cold.

Jerseys are great for F/W2014! This dress is from River Island back in the Philippines that was only PHP 1,095 if I still can remember.  This leather varsity jacket is from 77th Street at Bugis Junction that was only SGD$ 19.90

These striped stockings were only PHP 100-200, that I bought back in the Philippines ( www.zalora.com.ph)

These floral creepers are from a store at Far East Plaza called Plain Jane that were only SGD$ 25 on sale. 

My black flower crown is from H&M that was only SGD$ 12.90.



XOXO!,

MONICHIC



No comments:

Post a Comment