Monday, October 13, 2014

Chains excite me


I am always in a chains mood.Chains and leather excite me all the time, thank goodness not chains and whips. I was feeling so chic and soft in this outfit, being able to move fast from my part time job to school. Moving as fast as the speed of light after the the bus and catching the train was seriously no pain in this.  This is one way to dress for fall in a hot country, especially if you'll so be cooked in coats.

This necklace is from TOPSHOP for only SGD$ 9 on sale.  


This sleeveless chiffon top is from Cotton On for only SGD$ 10.

My plaid maxi kimono jacket is from H&M for only SGD$ 20 on sale.This new envelope clutch is from the clearance section at ALDO that was only SGD$ 23.70. 


Have Fun in the fall!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment