Sunday, October 26, 2014

Center Point Restaurants


It was a great time with my family on a Sunday. I had a great time having my favorite Japanese food with my Mom and my Cousin. Style up for Church appropriately, staying in fashion all the time.  You don't have to distract the entire crowd unnaturally especially if you want to be respectful. Plaid with number shirts are still so in this Fall/Winter, as seen in Jeremy Scotts collection. So Im glad my team 85 top from Push Thru Marketing inc. in the Philippines lasted very long.  Believe it or not it was only PHP 300 something

This skull belt is from www.zalora.com.phwww.zalora.com.ph that was only PHP 199. 

My skirt is from H&M at ION Orchard for only SGD$ 20 on sale. 

These are both from H&M. Shoes: $49.90, Socks:$5.90




-MONICHIC





No comments:

Post a Comment