Sunday, September 28, 2014

Prints for Safety


Dont wanna be noticed too much? Then cover up with prints and look conservatively eccentric just for a day especially if you are walking around a not so safe area, in which I was today, working the whole day and passing through rough parts of Orchard Road where guys try to randomly pick up girls. Prints sometimes will make you not so noticeable. This is also a very comfortable outfit for working for 11 hours which I love. I just love working hard which is one of the most important things in life.

I decided to put a Kenzo inspired F/W 2014 outfit together to keep warm in the mall, where I work. This pullover here is my most favorite one in my closet.


 This skirt is from Bugis street that was only SGD$ 20 on sale.
This Louis Vuitton pochette was only SGD$ 425. I thought it was a great price for a high end pochette. 

These chained sneakers are from H&M that were only SGD$ 49.90. Shoes with a gold accent are the  hit trend this Fall/Winter!

XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment