Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Dots


Never fall into trends! Its fun playing around with accessories and prints, mixing and matching. This is a good way to match printed tights. If you are already wearing printed stockings, never wear fully printed tops or skirts. You wouldn't want the outfit to look too much.   I am kawaii inspired again as much as I love the fashion in Tokyo and Korea.

This shattered sleeve pullover top is from Bugis Street that was only SGD$ 20, imported from Korea.    My Happy Pendant is from Quiapo back in the Philippines that was only PHP 60. 

These tights were given to me by my former Learning Support teacher in High School as a gift. I am very thankful for these lovely tights from TerraNova. 

My Dog loafers are from Marc By Marc Jacobs for only SGD$ 322 on sale. I got them at Orchard Road. 


Have fun with fashion!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete