Friday, September 5, 2014

Parental Advisory: Look 2


Maybe I am controversial!! Just Kidding! This is one of my most favorite pieces in my closet. This sign is always making outfits look really edgy and stand out more. Plaid is currently the print of Fall/Winter 2014 as seen in many fashion shows and Philippine Fashion Week,  which is an evolvement from last year. To stay in, I shop cheap and if I want more expensive stuff, I make sure that it is something that will  never go out of fashion and can last really long. This is also one way to dress for your fashion career or your stylish everyday wear.



This top is from Market! Market! that was only PHP 480 back when I was still in the Philippines.  

My lion pendant is from Factorie that was only SGD$ 3. 

This new midi skirt is from Bugis Street that was only SGD$ 15.
I am wearing buckle booties from New Look for only SGD$ 26.

My net socks inside are from H&M for only SGD$ 5.95.











Stay edgy this Fall!!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment