Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fashion Blogger


If you are proud of yourself, who not wear a suitable fashion tee statement? As much as I enjoy being a fashion blogger, I decided to walk around in this shirt. Sorry for being absent for a long time, now that Im very busy with school as the term is almost ending and I had issues with my Google Account.

This is one convenient way to dress very down to earth in a really hot weather especially if its really hot  walking to the busses and trains.

These distressed overalls are from Factorie that was only SGD$ 9.90 on sale. 

This Marc By Marc Jacobs clutch was only SGD$ 50 on sale. I thought it was a really good price. 


This new fashion blogger statement tee is from New Look that was only SGD$ 12.90. 


These fishnet socks are from H&M that were only SGD$ 5.90. I am wearing a pair of floral creepers for only SGD$ 25 from Far East Plaza. These will never go out of fashion. 

XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment