Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stripes with florals


Prints don't always have to match, just have fun and play around with monochrome and colorful. I decided to go to work in a moto jacket with a maxi skirt due to the mall being very cold. To keep up with Fall/Winter 2014, I decided to wear a dark red skirt today with a striped moto jacket. This is where once again edgy meets flirty.

This striped moto jacket is from Forever 21 that was only USD$ 23.   My Skulls and crosses necklace is from TOPSHOP that was only SGD$ 9 on sale. 

My bra tank top is from UNIQLO that was only SGD$ 12.90 on sale. Those tops are the most comfortable and convenient. At least you can wear a bra top if your bras are still in the laundry.

I am wearing this new maxi skirt from Bugis Street that was only SGD$ 15. Sometimes it great shopping there for unique items besides City Plaza. 

These new floral creepers are from Plain jane at Far East Plaza, Orchard Road for for only SGD$ 25 on sale. Im glad I finally got shoes like these. Even though Im not a floral print fan, I can still pair these with leather and studs outfits. 


XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment