Friday, August 22, 2014

GaGa Ooh La La!


Ga Ga ooh Lala! Want your bad romance! Its great dressing up presentably for work even if you only have a part time job. As much as I love Lady Gaga, because of her not being everybody and all her songs as well. She has a great voice as well. Ive always been calling her Madonna of this generation. I love how she has many songs about fashion.

My fashion tips for today are how to look presentable in an edgy and trendy way while going to work. You really want to appear trendy especially if your job has to do with fashion. I am a part time fashion advisor for now and I want to look presentable and stylish myself, but at the same time do the work well. So comfort is also very important.

I am wearing this Lady Gaga checkered shirt from Bugis Street that was only SGD$ 15. 
My bib necklace is from TOPSHOP that was only SGD$ 9 on sale. 
This new hem skirt is from ZARA that only costed me SGD$ 29.90 on sale. ZARA here in Singapore and Hong Kong are two of the most affordable branches besides the Middle East. 

I decided to try a new style today by half tying my hair with a Lolita style ribbon.  This was only SGD$ 2 from Daiso. 





Good luck with your careers!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment