Monday, August 4, 2014

Fringe Purse


Its been such a hot weather in Singapore, especially when I have to cross the roads. I decided to go all simple today after I overslept and was late for work which I will not make a habit. These clothes were also easy to change into before and after yoga. Edgy aztec outfits are always the best and will never die down.  I decided to try a new style today with chunky sandals. This is one way to dress for comfort or if your rushing to travel far.


 This chiffon top is from Cotton On that was only SGD$ 15 on sale. 

My chain bib necklace is from TOPSHOP that was on sale for only SGD$ 9.

These animal aztec leggings are from H&M that were only SGD$ 10. They are still available on the sales rack. 

This dangling fringe purse is from H&M that was only SGD$ 20 on sale. 

These buckle chunky sandals were only SGD$ 24 on sale from Factorie. These will make you taller and are really comfortable and convenient.


Style up and chill!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"there is always a way to combine stylish and chill"
-My own fashion quote of the day 




No comments:

Post a Comment