Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Beatles


Let it be!Let it be! The Beatles will never get old. Me and my family are huge fans of them, with their songs being constantly played at dinner.  They were a very popular band in the 60's and their music is still being played even though they went their separate ways in the past after they were a band. My favorite song is "Yesterday" which talks about love being pretty tricky. Check out my singing video of me singing that on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/monicalovesfashion?ref=tn_tnmn.  All my singing videos are public!

To keep the summer alive, I wore this neon Beatles tank with my new checkered skirt. Im in such a mood to wear green nowadays. I guess its because its to make me happy.  Neon colors are still in style this summer as seen in many latest window displays. I always love neon with monochrome prints.


I am wearing The Beatles tank from Greenhills Tiangge that was only PHP 250.










I am wearing a checkered and sheer mini skirt from one of the stalls at Power Plant Mall, Rockwell. It was only PHP 350 on sale. Its not bad for an edgy skirt that is hard to find.
These buckle booties are from new look in Singapore for only SGD$ 26.


Doll up your summer style!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment