Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It ain't Laurent without Yves


Don't forget the Yves if you wanna describe YSL. Its not only called Saint Laurent. YSL will always be a great classic brand especially the bags and earrings.  He will never be forgotten as the designer who started off at age 21 and was chosen during a design contest.  Id also love to watch the fashion film about YSL someday. Today I decided to try a new look in school for my presentation day at HR management class with this new necklace. I also decided to just throw on something more simple than usual since every Wednesdays I always take a taxi to school due to the color coding of my family car.

This is one stylish and simple way to dress if you are taking public transports on your way to work or school in order not to get too much attention and if you are wearing a skirt, just be sure you have something to cover your legs with such as your bag or your laptop.

 I am wearing this new logo name graphic tee from Tigerlilly at Greenhills that was only PHP 250.

I got this snake necklace two days ago at Quiapo for only PHP 145. This can be used in many ways, even a bracelet. 

This baroque skirt here is from NAVA that was only PHP 250.


I got these Marc by Marc Jacobs inspired mouse sling backs at Rubi shoes by Cotton On (In Singapore) for only SGD$ 5 on sale. I love how shoes there are insanely cheap and comfortable when they are on clearance sale.

Work your style!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment