Monday, January 20, 2014

Tiger in a net

Cropped pants are the most convenient in the Philippines especially if its really hot. Cropped pants are also hot this Spring/Summer 2014 as Ive seen them in the fashion shows. I did not have air con in fashion coordination today. So I thought it was a great idea to wear thin clothes that are pajama style with an edge. I would suggest heels with pajama style clothing to make it look like you just did not get out of bed. Its always best to dress like that in my school area in order not to attract attention and be comfortable studying especially I have a lot of work for my last term and Im leaving in April as well.  I seem to be a fan of tigers these days, that Ive been wearing almost everything with a tiger and I constantly bought them in Hong Kong as well.  Well, its great to be as fierce as a tiger if necessary like if someone messes with you.

I am wearing my DIY denim cropped jacket from Rue 21 that was only USD$ 3. 

This new graphic tee here is from Pull & Bear, Singapore that was only SGD$ 11 on sale. That is one of the best cheap brands ever.

This bad here is from H&M in Hong Kong that was only HKD$ 199. The bags there are so affordable and chic at the same time. 


These harem pants are from the Ladies Market in Hong Kong that were only HKD$ 79. I thought its really a good price for an exclusive design. That place is really a must see and you can also consider studying design in Hong Kong.  This is a fashion tip on how to wear your harem pants and still look neat and stylish. 

 I got these strappy buckle shoes from Forever 21 in Hong Kong for only HKD$ 209.  Its really the best place Ive ever shopped in. Hong Kong has many trendy and affordable stocks.  It is also the best place for high end fashion. Now I gotta rest from buying, since I spent so much over there and in Singapore. 
  


XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)


"You Style, You Smile"
-My own fashion quote of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment