Friday, January 24, 2014

Free to do whatever I want


Everyone has the right to do whatever they want as long as they are making the correct choice and like what ever they want. Everyone has different tastes and opinions. We must all respect that. To which is own. You can never force anything on a person.
I decided to try something different with a pinafore dress, glasses with a cat ear hat and stockings. This is also one of my school looks. Be confident in glasses by pairing them with your gorgeous edgy outfit. It doesn't mean you are a geek. These type of frames are in fashion with anyone with an edgy style. So don't feel ugly in them. Its the media that says that too much. Movies are so not real and can get overrated sometimes. You can still have self confidence inside you. Its not always about your physical appearance. Count more on your inside and this is one of my fashion tips on how to style up your gorgeous eyewear.

I got my cat ear hat from Singapore that was only SGD$ 16. It was at Tampines Bus Interchange.  My pair of glasses are from Spectacle Hut that were only SGD$120. 

This pinafore dress here is from H&M in Hong Kong that was only HKD$ 199 and my basic tee is from ZARA that was only PHP 795. 

These stockings are from Forever 21 that were only about PHP 595. My ankle booties are from New Look in Singapore that were only SGD$ 26. 



Have fun with your glasses!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Its not always looks, its more on rhythm and style"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day





No comments:

Post a Comment