Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Singapore Sales


I had fun bonding with my lovely family on Christmas Eve and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May we remember the birth of Christ the Savior and show love to one another. We also must give back to society.  I also hope you all have been good this Christmas and kind hearted. You will always be blessed if your a very warm and humble person.  This is a picture of me after purchasing affordable items during the sales at Bedok Mall.  I will do more shopping after Christmas day on boxing day special.  So I decided to be chill today, going to a not so posh nearby mall. I also walk a lot in Singapore, taking the transportations from the busses to the trains.

I am wearing my lace and leather bomber jacket from Tomato that was only PHP 500ish on sale.

Here I am wearing my cat crop top from PACSUN that was only about USD$ 14 ish.  This new skulls and crosses belt is from Cotton On that I recently got for only SGD$ 5 on sale.

These shoes are an old collection from TOMS shoes that were only SGD$ 15 from Imported Foots Facebook page. I am carrying my clutch purse from www.zalora.com.ph for only PHP 499 on sale. 

Happy Holidays Fashionistas and have a stylish Christmas!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment