Sunday, September 29, 2013

Going Wild with Polka Dots


As much as I am loving the fall 2013 trends with polka dots, leopard prints and shades of red, I decided to combine them together. I also decided to try a new style with this cape blazer made of recycled fabric. Combing prints and colors are just so fun to do the night before. Thats how I plan my outfits and what to wear. I know that these prints will never go out of fashion and will always stay as a fad. Bustiers are also one of my favorite fashion pieces to wear. Id wear this polka dot bustier with my high waisted shorts, a flower crown as well and combat boots. I would also wear it with high waisted capri jeans, a blazer and low heels! So stay tuned for that outfit Im going to wear to school.  I just love mixing and matching in my very own fashion blender. I call it my styling smoothie!

Red and Polka dots has always been one of the best combinations. It was shown on fashionista.com in the asos.com look book for fall 2013. There are also many polka dotted pull overs in the pre fall collection for Forever 21. Its looking really cute.







This cape-like blazer is actually my high school graduation toga I recycled.  Recycling fabric is one of the best ways to save.
This skull plate belt is from www.zalora.com.ph and it was on sale for only PHP 175. Grab one now while they've got really good services when it comes to delivery and if you have the money ready, you can choose a Cash On Delivery service.

This polka dot bustier here is from Market! Market (Fashion Market) that was only PHP 250. I thought it was a really good price while normally bustiers are not this cheap. 


I got this body con skirt at a store called Jewels in Market! Market! that was only PHP 150.  This USD$ 79 Juicy Couture bag is by far one of my most convenient ones. I am more a fond of their older collections. 

I paired this whole outfit with my DAS 14 platforms. They are still available on sale on www.dasmyshoes.ph

Stay Fall-fabulous everyone!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"Matching different colors bring light to the world rather than just one solid color"
-My own Fashion Quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment