Monday, May 13, 2013

Ramones


The Ramones are one of my favorite classic rock bands and Sheena is a Punk rocker and Blitzkreig Bop are my most favorite songs of theirs. I always loved rock bands from young and going though a punk stage at ages 13-15 years old, having celebrity crushes on boy band members, owning a studded bracelet and rock wrist bands. The mid 2000's were pretty much the rebellious decade with punk being in style,seeing teen idol celebrities like Avril Lavigne, Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan dress that way and now, the studs and spikes are back.  I still love rock bands because I also have a lot of love for being an occasional singer, so I listen to almost any kind of music from the 60's to the present day.   I also always loved studs since then and band graphic tees will never be out of fashion. They will always be classic. You can get them at Forever 21, Junk Food, Wet Seal,Wal- Mart, Target and Androgyne Manila.  While pink is also one of my most favorite colors, I decided to wear it with a pink body con skirt. It was also to make my outfit look more feminine. So I also paired it with my stockings and spiked loafers. Wearing a graphic tee of your favorite band, can also be a school cool fashion tip and you can just wear it with shorts and sneakers for an outdoor event.




I got this Ramones graphic tee at the opening of Cotton On in Mall Of Asia for only PHP 399. And Im wearing a Cotton On leather sleeved military jacket with it. It was a limited collection. I am wearing a zipper belt from M[phosis that was only SGD$ 18.90. I thought it wasn't so bad for a unique belt like this.  I got this pink body con skirt at Market! Market!(Fashion Market) for only PHP 150. I love getting cheap clothes from there besides Greenhills, while they are not very tacky looking.

I am carrying a Longchamp(Le Pliage) tote bag I got while I was in Barcelona, Spain two years ago. It was only around 40 Euros. I love how convenient it is while I had to carry my sketchbook today to buy fabrics for my new designs for my Product Development class.
Here, I am wearing my spiked loafers from ZARA that was only PHP 2,500. They are really soft to walk in and you can easily walk fast in it. Flats that are long lasting and that will be a fad forever are the most convenient ones buy and use them until they get old eventually. Thats one way to be practical.
Its also really fun to wear these t shirts to concerts or Battle of The Bands!

Keep on Rockin!,

Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)

"Wearing tees of your favorite bands can make you look cute too"
-Fashion Quote of the day










No comments:

Post a Comment