Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2013 is next week!

(c) http://holiday.philippinefashionweeklive.com/2013/



We've been waiting for this event to come. It is happening so fast. It begins next week Wednesday and I gotta watch it on Thursday for my Garments and Composition class! I so wish to just go forward in time to see the cool trends. The schedule is already out! Just click the link above to see the full schedule, while I can't save it. Theres even going to be a party at Prive Luxury club at the Fort on the last night (The 26th). Try to crash the party there and dance your night away. Looks like its going to be really fun, since they did not have a party on the previous schedules before. But first, I gotta get a new zebra print skater dress to wear to the event, while mine are so last year. I already have lots of shoes and a belt!! So Im really happy. I enjoyed going to two of the Spring/Summer fashion shows in my life. They were always fun and artistic seeing all of the collection of the creative designers and retail shops.
Hope you all enjoy the event and good luck to all retail shops,models and designers participating! I insanely just can't get enough of fashion and I love being a student at Raffles Design Institute, Manila (Located at  Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Metro Manila) Check the school out, those wanting to get into fashion. You will have opportunities to continue studying abroad!

Love you all!,

Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)

"Fashion shows are a way of communicating your products"
-Quote of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment