Sunday, March 24, 2013

Yves Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2013-14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzneVpPmLMw

Yves Saint Laurent is one of the most notable French designers. YSL is also a cool signature name. It looks like the 90's grunge fashion is the hottest comeback. It has been on going from my own observation, with flannel shirts, houndstooth, florals and blazers.
From every fall/winter 2013 collection Ive seen and every designer show I watched on youtube, it looks like leather,peter pan collars and studs are the largest hit. From my own observation it looks like fashion styles always come back every season. I think the leather dress on the left would be great for clubbing and partying if you wear it with a loud bib necklace. Click the link above for the first look at Saint Laurent's collection during Paris Fashion week, Fall/Winter 2013.
It looks like starry prints will be hot too since they go well with studs and leather. This is also my type of edgy style. Especially if thats practically almost my whole wardrobe. The fashion is pretty rebellious for that season. Dark colors are normally used for fall/winter, while its supposed to be quiet and cold. Stockings are never out of fashion, I love to wear black stockings with anything and I love collecting them as well.
I think leather is one of the most classic pieces in my own opinion. They make you look stylish and fashionable as well.

XOXO,


MJLS! (Candyica)

No comments:

Post a Comment