Friday, March 29, 2013

I love London


London, England UK will always be one of my favorite fashion capitals in the world.  They always have one of the most creative fashion shows during fashion week. I also love the UK brands with their cool and edgy street style. Their designs are like no other.As mentioned earlier, the larger and higher standard fashion schools there are my second choices (Central Saint Martins and Istituto Marangoni). While throwing on dark colors on Good Friday, I decided to combine the Union Jack colors with black basically.



I got this London graphic tee from Promod on sale for only PHP 895. I paired it with a short sleeved leopard cardigan from Wet Seal for only USD$ 9.  I added this studded collar necklace I got at Trunk Show, Power Plant Mall for only PHP 400. It is one of the best local boutiques here in Manila, Philippines.
 I am wearing aviators, which are the most classic sunglasses from Forever 21 in Vivo City, Singapore for only SGD$11. These shades make your outfits look stylish. Ray-Ban manufactured the original aviators. I am wearing a studded rockstar belt from Hot Topic. I bought this quite long ago, so I don't remember the price. Metal on a belt is currently the style now. Its chic, edgy and unique at the same time. I added it to this faux leather skirt from Forever 21. It was only PHP 1175. I thought this skirt was stylish and not revealing at the same time. Showing too much skin or legs is not being fashionable. It can become slutty at times.
To match the colors, I wore these pointed red bow flats I bought from a local line in Singapore for only SGD$ 41. I also decided to carry a foldable Nine West cross body purse I got at Ross (dress for less) in California last summer for only USD$18.90.

Rock On!


No comments:

Post a Comment