Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Houndstooth Seduction

 Black and white are the most convenient classic colors. I decided to put this look together while I had a presentation in school today, which was my final report on Chanel, the most classic and successful high end brand in the luxury market. Black, white and gold are always their colors so I decided to go with the theme.  I also decided to keep up with Dior's fall/winter 2013 collection.
I got this houndstooth peplum top from a wholesaler in Singapore for only SGD$20. While I am tired of peplum, I decided to hide it under this maxi skirt. 
I bought this maxi skirt on sale for only PHP 350 at NAVA in Market! Market!, here in the Philippines. I though this was cool and edgy at the same time and its at such a cheap price. This headpiece is from Forever 21 for only PHP 200. It ads to the edgy elegance of the outfit. This black and gold chain necklace is from www.facebook.com/aphora. It was only PHP 130 believe it or not. 
My formal stiletto peep-toe booties are from the Nine West Outlet in Citadel, Los Angeles, California for only USD$49. I always love their shoes and bags. They are so cute and affordable.
The full look is on the right of my page.
Stay tuned for more get ups and fashion reports.
XoXo!
MJLS

No comments:

Post a Comment