Friday, March 22, 2013

Going to a Fashion Show

That was a great night at HyVE , the Fort! It was an event for the Antony Morato launch here in Manila Philippines. That is one of the best Italian Menswear. It was a great night with a party after that. Well, one fashion tip for a semi formal event, wear a short dress with stilettos and a clutch. I decided to wear black and gold because they are the most classic colors. I am also still in a Chanel mood after my presentation.


This party dress here is from K8 Los Angeles stall, Power Plant mall for only PHP 1,600 on sale. You can buy great dresses from there if you have a party to attend. 

I got this convenient envelope night clutch for only SGD$19 on sale at Miss Selfridge, Singapore. The UK clothing lines are hot such as New Look, TOPSHOP, Dorothy Perkins, Warehouse and Miss Selfridge. I can't wait to go to London to get them at a slightly cheaper price.



These peep-toe booties are from Nine West outlet at Citadel Outlet, Los Angeles California. It is one of the best outlets. They only costed me USD$ 49. I needed to replace my old evening shoes. These are only good for the night while they can be pretty deadly to the feet for long walks.


No comments:

Post a Comment