Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dip Dye Skinny jeans with wedged sneakers (Coolest Trends of 2013)


Whoever came up with dip-dye ombre skinny jeans is a genius! I felt that it is one of the coolest trends of 2013 next to printed skinny jeans. The jeans above are from Material Girl, Macys launched by Madonna and her lovely daughter Lourdes Leon. Lourdes is also one of the best celebrity style icons. She is always edgy and chic at the same time. I thought these ombre skinnies would go so well with wedged sneakers. Im okay with wedged sneakers as long as they have spikes/studs on them and if they are metallic. I didn't like them in the first place but when I saw metallic and spikes designs, I thought they weren't so bad after all. I would love to own these dip dye jeans but I can do this myself to my old UNIQLO skinnies I bought way back in 2009. This will make a super cool rocker outfit. Dip Dye has been a trend for Summer 2013. Their has been many dip dye shorts these days.

Here is a youtube video tutorial on how to Dip Dye your own skinny jeans:


No comments:

Post a Comment