Sunday, February 3, 2013

Top Fashion Movie



This is one of the best comedy movies of 2006. The storyline reflects on a girl with a degree in journalism who got a job at a fashion magazine, Runway.  Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep are exceptionally great actresses. Its even set in New York City, the fashion capital of the United States.  I shall also say its one of the top fashion movies besides Sex and The City 1 and 2 and Coco Avant Chanel.  It is partly also set in Paris with the fashion shows and also a cool photoshoot in NYC! Man, I wish I could go there immediately!

The Devil Wears Prada is a fashion movie with a good message on how not to let yourself be tortured by anyone  and that the good people in your life are more important than anything materialistic in the world.

I really love what Anne Hathaway is wearing in this photo and this is the scene when she first gets a makeover and free designer clothing from her job. Id definitely dress like this when I work in the fashion industry. But I hope everyone is nice and treating others with care. She is wearing pleather leggings like the ones I bought at Wet Seal and thigh high Chanel boots. Id like to own boots like these for winter. They are too hot to wear here in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment