Monday, February 25, 2013

Stepping out in an outdoor affair

Hey Fashionistas!,
Heres what I wore to the field trip Hot Air Balloon festival last Thursday! If you are going to a field event, and still wanting to look nice, be sure to be comfortable. I would suggest a cute loose top with tight high waisted shorts. For your hair, wear a cap or an elastic headband. Don't accessorize too much since its normally very hot. For chic footwear, I would suggest a pair of stylish gladiator booties/sandals!
I got this fringe top from K8 Los Angeles, Power Plant Mall for only PHP 1,090. You can get the coolest street wear in the Philippines from that stall. They have a pretty good price for edgy clothes.
These 4 buttoned high waisted shorts are from Greenhills Tiangge for only PHP 300. This is one trick to flatten your belly.
I bought these Gladiator bootie sandals three years ago at a local store called Janylin for only PHP 400 on sale. This snake print knuckle ring is from ALDO accessories for only PHP 200 on sale. I decided to keep up with the year of the snake theme. 
Au revoir!,
Monica Seet


No comments:

Post a Comment