Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mix and Match Union Jack



What a very cold day in Manila, Philippines. I had to dress in a sleeved shirt with a jacket. 
In school our classrooms are always so cold. Today I decided to put a union jack look together and match up the colors. London,England is also my other dream destination to study further in since London has one of the best fashion schools, Central Saint Martins. There are also a lot of unique fashion brands there such as Lipsy, Miss Selfridge, New Look and TOPSHOP.
I also did a DIY to this denim vest, I had the pleather sleeves tailored on then I hand-sewed the lace at the back from an old lace top I had. 
Printed leggings and skinny jeans were one of the best trends in 2012-2013. TOPSHOP, Urban Outfitters and Forever 21 are the best stores to find those. 
Grab them now, while they are currently on after Christmas sale. 

Jeggings, TOPSHOP- PHP 813

Graphic Tee, Promod-PHP 800

Jacket, KOHL'S-$17

Laced up booties, Glaze-$ 41

Clock School bag, Harajuku- 1,999 Yen


I had the pleather sleeves added to the jacket then I hand sewn the lace at the back of the denim jacket.

This outfit contains a London graphic tee from Promod, Jacket from KOHL'S and Union Jack Jeggings from TOPSHOP. While theres currently a sale at TOPSHOP, I really went crazy there. I am also wearing Jeffrey Campbell Lita inspired laced up booties from Glaze, Since Im not allowed to spend $100 on one item. I got this chain necklace for Christmas three years ago from M{phosis, Singapore.  I am also wearing a plaid bracelet from a bazar in the Philippines. Filipino Designers are getting very good. They are topping the Hollywoods a list! 


-Monica JLL Seet




No comments:

Post a Comment