Saturday, January 26, 2013

Tatter me baby





I wore this outfit to school last Wednesday. I love wearing jeans like this in the Philippines due to the sunny weather and a sleeveless peplum top like this. I would suggest don't wear a jacket anymore if your neckline is not very plunging unless its cold or else you'll look too conservative. I think Collar necklaces go better with high necklines.

I got this large headband from Forever 21 for only PHP 200. My caged bangle and stud ring is also from Forever 21. (Ring, PHP 104, bangle, PHP300). Check out the further reductions at Forever 21. Theres a huge sale going on.

My gold Studded bracelet was from Mango for only SGD$ 9.

My Spiked Collar is from Trunk show, Power Plant Mall for only PHP 400. Check it out there or the Trinoma branch.

I got this Houndstooth Peplum top at an affordable Wholesaler store in Central Plaza, Singapore for only SGD$ 20. Though Im not a fan of peplum, Im okay with it if it is edgy. Houndstooth is one of my favorite fashion comebacks from the 90's

My ankle wedged booties are from Payless Shoe source for only PHP 1,600. You can get comfortable and affordable shoes from there.

These old jeans were from Mango. I just distressed it to make it fit me better. Then I hand stitched the leather strap from a broken purse on to it. I can adjust it in many ways with the hooks.

Distressed jeans is one cool edgy back to school fashion tip. They are comfortable and not very tight. It will not look like your trying too hard.






No comments:

Post a Comment