Thursday, September 17, 2015

Cape blazer


You don't need to be a super hero to have a cape. We can be heroes, me and you! Cape style blazers are always very funky. They are so in nowadays for Fall/Winter 2015. This was a very comfortable outfit for work, the whole day at the store. It feels like Im in pyjamas with with a cutting edge to it. As always Im inspired by Lady Gaga with her quirky sleeves and I admire the fact that she is not everybody with the way she dresses on stage.

My Cape blazer is from mds collections that was only SGD$ 38. MDS is my favorite local clothing line in Singapore.
The sleeveless collar leopard shirt is from TOPSHOP that was on sale for only S$ 19.90.
My gladiator sandals are from Jeffrey Campbell for only SGD$ 120.

Stay tuned for more fall/winter trends

XOXO!,

MONICHIC

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,

    I wanted to thank you for this great Information and knowledge, I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your web site to check out the latest stuff you post. Your blog is eye-catching. I get pleasure from it. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of writing.WINGS is men’s casual clothing brand making its way in the list of men's clothing brands in Pakistan. Visit our website check the collection.
    .Please do visit the site for more further details.

    Cufflinks for Men

    ReplyDelete