Friday, June 19, 2015

Summer Loving



Have fun in the summer with some funky finds! Its great to be finally back on track with blogging after accomplishing my Major Studio Project which I struggled with and also working at the store.  I complained and stressed out at times, as they felt like going through obstacle courses at a military. Graduation is finally over as well. I didn't expect my school days to be over so quickly and now its career time. Wish me luck in getting a job after my vacation.

These are my latest summer looks with pointed heels, gladiator sandals , sleeveless blazer and cropped palazzo pants. This is more of the retro styles back. But just wear them in your very own style.  These are very comfortable and wont cook me underneath the sunlight.  To save money, of course I don't buy every single garment in style. Owning one or two is enough. Trends come back all the time anyways.


This new hands top is Lady Gaga, Femme that was only S$ 20 from my school bazaar.

My shimmering pants are from H&M that were only S$ 19.90.  

My color block ankle boots are from H&M that were on sale for only S$ 30. 

Here I am wearing leather palazzos for only S$ 40 from Editor's Market at Orchard Cineleisure.    I am wearing my gladiators from H&M for only S$ 30. 

My fringe purse is from H&M that I got ons ale for only S$ 20. 

  This sleeveless blazer originally had sleeves on. So I just had them cut off back in the Philippines for only PHP 50 (less that S$ 1) by my seamstress.   My kitty cat top is from PACSUN at Woodbury common outlets, New York. I got it two years ago and I like how it can seriously last long. 

XOXO!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment