Monday, January 19, 2015

Universal Studios Singapore


Its always a great relief at an amusement park, especially when you get to ride on thrilling rides. I had such an awesome time with a group of girls from school. Its fun showing them around a little bit, getting them to know Singapore slowly. Universal Studios Singapore is the smallest one Ive been to so far but it was still a whole load of fun. My favorite ride was Revenge Of The Mummy with many drops in the dark. I am a huge fan of roller coasters. Ive always loved them since I was 9 years old, that I can ride them over and over again. I also loved the Transformers capsule ride in 3D.  I also enjoyed watching the Waterworld stunt show that never gets old.    I would totally love to bring them again when Battlestar Galactica re opens.

 Im glad we got to have fun and party before the work load gets more during the term.  After that we even spent time at Sentosa beach after, chilling, eating dinner and drinking as well, while the tram ride around Sentosa was free and we only had to pay for it at the entrance from Vivo City.

To be comfortable and not perspire at theme parks especially if summer is already approaching and Singapore is at the hottest point now. Wear a chic snapback with a printed tank or tee along with leather or printed shorts.  Its always a great idea to wear your bikini underneath especially if you may get wet on water based rides.  You will be able to enjoy yourself more and feel for comfortable on the thrill rides.  When it comes to footwear, slip on sneakers and gladiator sandals are the most comfortable and stylish footwear for outdoor events.   Low cut Dr. Martens or any combat boots are also comfortable.

Carry a medium sized purse for convenience to fit extra clothes, if necessary and also bring a foldable tote bag.

This pirate cat tank is from PACSUN outlet in upstate New York, that was only about USD$ 17.  The quality is really strong and I got this back in the Summer of 2013.  

My bib necklace is from TOPSHOP that was only SGD$ 9 on clearance. 

This snap back here is from Market Market (Androgyne Manila) for only PHP 200 on sale, back in the Philippines.







I am wearing these leather shorts from Factorie that were only SGD$ 8 on sale.
These chained slip ons from H&M (SGD$ 49) are the most light weight shoes in my closet. They were easy to take off at the beach.    This bow leopard bag is Betsey Johnson. My Mother bought me this from Marshall's for only USD$ 39. 





Ancient Egypt (The Mummy)

On board the Jurassic Park raft

Transformers Ride

Far Far Away land (Shrek)



Thats all Folks!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment