Sunday, December 14, 2014

Its all for the love of Rock and Roll


Just keep doing what you love in life and don't be too money minded and never let fame get into your head. You should be happy doing your passion and not bothering too much with other things.  Thats what The song "All for the Love of Rock and Roll" by Kiss is about. Kiss is my most favorite classic rock band ever.   This was also my way of dressing comfortably for my duty at a bazaar from 9 AM to 7 PM.  For me, I shall say "Its all for the Love of Fashion"

The event I volunteered at my school was a bazaar, celebrating the 2nd anniversary for the lovely online boutique Elska. I was in charged of taking care of the clothes, displaying the signs and folding the shoe boxes with the other volunteers. We made a great team!   It was a great job, since we had free macarons, cupcakes and chocolates for dessert. We also had lunch provided for us.  Not only that, I also had free hairstyling at a booth and an awesome goodie bag worth $200.

I would really recommend all of you to check out Elska, the online boutique. They ship internationally as well and the items are very unique and affordable.  Elska was founded by Fashion Marketing Graduates of Raffles College, Jessalynne Woo and Ace.   They are going strongly professional and are making such good business.   The bazaar was insanely crowded and many people bought almost everything.  I only bought one top that I found very one of a kind.






I am wearing this Kiss pullover graphic tee from Forever 21 back in the Philippines that was only PHP 600 something.   
My plaid bow clip is also from Forever 21 for only SGD$ 5.  

I recently bleached the ends of my hair by myself. The bleach was only SGD$ 10.  

My leggings are from adidas Originals that were only SGD$ 45. 

Keep motivated before the Holidays!,

Monica JLL Seet (MONICHIC)


No comments:

Post a Comment