Friday, October 3, 2014

BOY London



Its great wearing a dry fit tee especially in a hot weather. A chic simple outfit with printed shoes is cool enough. Never try to hard especially if you need to run after transportations. I decided to wear fall/winter colors today and still be appropriate for sunny Singapore. But still suitable for work and not too sloppy and skimpy. You won't feel as hot as the sun this way.

This is a dry fit graphic tee I bought at Bugis Street for only SGD$ 10. Im glad I finally own a BOY logo tee. These have been work by many fashion bloggers. 

 I got these socks at H&M for only SGD$ 5.90
My distressed floral creepers are from Far East Plaza that were only SGD$ 25 on sale.
This skirt is from one of my former classmates clothing line 11:11 Philippines for only PHP 300. 






-Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

No comments:

Post a Comment