Sunday, October 5, 2014

Back To School


Time flies so fast that I am already going back to school this week and its already my second semester of the year. I didn't have a vacation, I was still working my body off almost every day rather than spending so much on trips, fitness classes and hanging out.  I would suggest interning or working part time during your school breaks, to teach yourself more responsibility.

 Now is already the time to think about school, as much as I know the work load will be more than the first term and I also need to start thinking about Major Studio Project which will be our major one, starting January which we will be spending 6 months on. I am happy Ive already thought of local a store to report on.

This is my back to school fashion tip of the day and also for church. I dressed like this for Church and work.  I am also keeping up with Fall/Winter 2014, while I am seeing a lot of plaid which is the edgy kind and not the farmer type.  

You don't have to try too hard with your style to compete with other girls. You can be chic and not look like a party girl. This skirt is also a great length for school, as you also don't need to reveal too much to impress guys. They will come to you if you are natural and yourself.

This two toned plaid shirt (Unisex) is from a store at Haji Lane that was only SGD$ 10 on sale. You can totally make your boyfriend wear this too!


This zipper all over hem skirt here is from ZARA that was only SGD$ 29.90 on sale.
I am wearing chained rings from TOPSHOP at a buy 1 get one free promotion. These were only SGD$ 13. 


These Balenciaga inspired cut out boots are from Far East Plaza, Orchard Road for only SGD$ 39.90.

Stay school cool and focus well!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment