Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Haji Lane Bound


Haji Lane is always the best place for quirky stuff and really good food. Its an outdoor mall, like MelRose Avenue, Los Angeles. So its really hot walking around and comfort is very important. A sun dress or shorts are the best. You'll be very comfortable shopping around. I had so much fun today snacking with a new friend from school who is a really smart fashion designer. Stay tuned for my entry tomorrow about what she wore/made.  I am also very happy to have met a fellow global citizen through a mutual professor at school.

They have the best Greek Pita over there and also Haji Lane is known for its incredible work of art. You can also get many affordable stuff there if they are on sale and lots of them are very unique as well. I bought a two toned plaid shirt there for only SGD$ 10 to stay in with Fall/Winter 2014.
This dress here is from H&M for only SGD$ 7 I bought back in December. 

My plaid shirt is from Greenhills back in manila for only PHP 250 (Forever 21 export overrun)


I am wearing these new chained slip ons that I got at H&M for only SGD$ 49.90. These shoes are trending currently for Fall/Winter 2014, as seen in Givenchy and will never go out of style.


Style up and have fun!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic) 





No comments:

Post a Comment