Sunday, August 31, 2014

Selfie 2


Selfies are one of the biggest hits on Instagram. Follow Me @monicchic! Ill totally follow you back if you are all nice and not rude.  Here is another church fashion tip on how to look chic and at the same time respectful.  To me being respectful at Church is very important as a practicing Catholic by myself. I will always continue to pray and go to Church every Sunday even when Im already working. I will influence my own children that way in the future.

This look is a 50's inspired in a modernized way. Decades always come back from time to time. Fashion is like a back and forth time machine. These midi skirts has been a really big hit now a days especially here in Singapore and with fashion bloggers. But I decided to style it in my very own way as always, not wearing the same outfits as everyone else.  You can also dress like this going to school since its not a big distraction. This is also one of my back to school fashion tips as I know you all are going back to reality in September.

This Selfie mesh paneled tee is from Bugis Street that was only SGD$ 15. 

This fringed clutch is from H&M for only SGD$ 20 on sale. 

I am wearing a new chain connected bangle from Forever 21 that was only SGD$ 17. 

This floral black and white skirt is from Bugis street that was only SGD$ 20 on sale.  They have one whole wide selection at a good price. 

XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment