Sunday, August 17, 2014

Gorgeous Lips


It was awesome bonding today with my lovely school friend, watching a movie and shopping at the same time at Bugis. We had fun buying our friendship bracelet together along with the same varsity leather sleeved jacket. We also bought stuff from the best stationary store called Typo. Everything there is so unique and affordable that we couldn't get enough of it.

To keep up with the flowing midi skirt fad, I decided to wear it in my very own edgy way with something I already have in my closet (My pullover from Androgyne Manila that was only PHP 580), as I cannot keep on buying and buying. These were very comfortable as well. These were easy to throw on after I overslept before going to church first.

This belt here is from River Island, Philippines that was only PHP 695.

This new mesh paneled skirt is from a local clothing line here in Singapore that was only SGD$ 25. I thought it was very decent for a midi skirt. 
These Balenciaga inspired buckle boots are from Far East Plaza, Orchard Road that were SGD$ 39.90. 


XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment