Saturday, March 16, 2013

Never out of Style

Hey guys,


I know it has been a while. I finally got a new wifi-router. But here is a dress I wore when I had a Girls Night Out with my friend who went back to Miami, Florida. I decided to put up a classic look together with this studded dress I bought from Forever 21,SM Makati for only PHP 1175 for an upcoming presentation I have. 
I got these stilettos at ALDO outlet in Nuvalli, Laguna, Philippines going South for only PHP1,800. You can get a lot of affordable brands for less.
My double belt is from a Singaporean store called M{phosis. It is the best designer store there. It was only SGD$ 19.90.
My Bag and my rosette clip were gifts from family. 
I find these clothes very convenient because it is classic and edgy at the same time and can be used for any occasion.

XoXo
 Monica Seet
(MJLS)

No comments:

Post a Comment